Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2014/05/06 07:47:23 UTC

Re: Back from vacation

Hi folks,

Shall we start implementing docker support, we need to divide and conquer
this.

@Tuna, are you warking on jclouds support. And what is the library you told
me about you guys are used in cloudstack for NAT implementation?

@Pradeep, Can you start working on - write DockerImpl for stratos IaaS API
or docker registry stuff.

Please initiate separate threads for each item to discuss more information.
Will see what we can go with 4.1.0-milestone1

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Mobile : +94714289692

Re: Back from vacation

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>wrote:

> @Tuna, are you warking on jclouds support. And what is the library you
> told me about you guys are used in cloudstack for NAT implementation?

Yes, Lakmal. I'm working on jclouds support. CloudStack just only use
iptables for NAT implementation. You can look into this:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=systemvm/patches/debian/config/opt/cloud/bin/firewall_nat.sh

--Tuna

Re: Back from vacation

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lakmal,

sure.. will work on DockerImple Stratos IaaS api. will update the thread as
i progress..

thanks.