Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 01:30:51 UTC

[1.x] Build failure in assembly-xml module

I'm seeing various issues in assembly-xml, are others seeing that as well ?

Results :

Tests in error:
  testResolveConstrainingType(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testResolveComposite(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testValidateAssembly(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testValidateImplementation(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testReadImplementation(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testValidateBinding(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testReadBinding(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
  testPolicyIntentInheritance(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.BuildPolicyTestCase)
  testReadWriteExtendedRecursiveElement(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadWriteAnyElementTestCase)
  testReadWriteUnknwonImpl(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadWriteAnyElementTestCase)
  testResolveConstrainingType(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ResolvePolicyTestCase)
  testResolveComposite(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ResolvePolicyTestCase)

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [1.x] Build failure in assembly-xml module

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
I missed the file ws-addr.xsd from the previous commit. It's the W3C
file that provides the WS Addressing types. Just added it.

Regards

Simon

Re: [1.x] Build failure in assembly-xml module

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, I'm seeing the same thing:
>>
>> testResolveComposite(org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ReadDocumentTestCase)
>> Time elapsed: 0.047 sec  <<< ERROR!
>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
>> src-resolve: Can not resolve the name 'wsa:EndpointReferenceType' to
>> a(n) 'type definition' component.
>>        at org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultValidatingXMLInputFactory.initializeSchemas(DefaultValidatingXMLInputFactory.java:158)
>>
>> I saw the same thing trying to run store-dojo on the latest iteration,
>> but worked around it by commenting out  <include
>> schemaLocation="sca-binding-webservice.xsd"/> from sca.xsd.
>>
>> Brent
>>

> Hum, this seem a regression introduced by revision #768993, where
> Simon was working on TUSCANY-2626.
>

> --
> Luciano Resende
> Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Sorry folks. Let me take a look.

Simon

Re: [1.x] Build failure in assembly-xml module

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brent Daniel <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I'm seeing the same thing: