Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2000/11/10 21:21:19 UTC

RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/network_io/win32 networkio.h

> wrowe       00/11/10 12:03:51
>
>   Removed:     src/lib/apr/network_io/win32 networkio.h

This has been safely moved off to src/lib/apr/include/arch/win32

David, since you are hacking, and the other network_io .h files
needed to move to plat/arch, and your development checkout could
get hurt, and I didn't want to do this to you.

... the networkio.h (untagged) is now in arch/beos, os2, and unix
so when you are at a good spot to do so, please cvs rm/cvs commit
out the .h files in the lib/apr/network_io/plat directories, once
you are sure your changes are all forward to the plat/arch versions.
I moved them between 2:05 and 2:15pm cst or so.

Brian, OS2 may be broken until you modify the includes path to follow
lib/apr/include ... lib/apr/include/arch/os2 ... lib/apr/include/arch/unix
in that specific order.

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/network_io/win32 networkio.h

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
Thanks for the thought. :)

I've got apr_sockaddr_t in throughout APR and working again :) but I won't
commit until the morning.  Time to go and have a few drinks tonight :)

david

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> > wrowe       00/11/10 12:03:51
> >
> >   Removed:     src/lib/apr/network_io/win32 networkio.h
>
> This has been safely moved off to src/lib/apr/include/arch/win32
>
> David, since you are hacking, and the other network_io .h files
> needed to move to plat/arch, and your development checkout could
> get hurt, and I didn't want to do this to you.
>
> ... the networkio.h (untagged) is now in arch/beos, os2, and unix
> so when you are at a good spot to do so, please cvs rm/cvs commit
> out the .h files in the lib/apr/network_io/plat directories, once
> you are sure your changes are all forward to the plat/arch versions.
> I moved them between 2:05 and 2:15pm cst or so.
>
> Brian, OS2 may be broken until you modify the includes path to follow
> lib/apr/include ... lib/apr/include/arch/os2 ... lib/apr/include/arch/unix
> in that specific order.

Why is this biting us?  I modified all of the Makefiles except for the
Win32 .dsp's.  I also moved all the headers to the correct location.  I
may have missed a cvs rm or two, but this should have just worked for most
platforms.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131