Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "S. Ali Tokmen" <sa...@bull.net> on 2010/03/05 11:26:59 UTC

Another issue with the CXF bundle imports

Hello

I've run into another issue with the imports in the CXF bundles. These
currently are:

     DynamicImport-Package com.sun.xml.bind.api.*, \
                       com.sun.xml.internal.bind.api.*

The trouble is that an import on package.* does actually NOT include
package itself. The declaration should therefore be:

DynamicImport-Package com.sun.xml.bind.api, \
                   com.sun.xml.bind.api.*, \
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.api, \
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.api.*

Should I open up a JIRA for this?

Cheers

--

S. Ali Tokmen
savas-ali.tokmen@bull.net

Office: +33 4 76 29 76 19
GSM:    +33 66 43 00 555

Bull, Architect of an Open World TM
http://www.bull.com

Re: Another issue with the CXF bundle imports

Posted by "S. Ali Tokmen" <sa...@bull.net>.
Hello

The issue is on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2696

I've also sent the patch for it