Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/29 14:04:08 UTC

Updates for our July report to the board?

Hi all, it's time for our quarterly report, please let me
know of any updates about community activities in
April-June that we should include!

Our report isn't due for another 2 weeks, but I'll
be away from keyboard for the next week so I'm
starting early :)

thanks,

bryan

Re: Updates for our July report to the board?

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for taking care of this.

Status of JDO is ongoing, low activity.
No new releases since the last report.
No changes to roster.

The JDO project is continuing to work on improving support for current and future JDKs. Currently supporting JDK 7, 11, and 17. Looking to JDK 21 for the next supported (continuous testing platform) release. We are also upgrading the JUnit dependency from JUnit 3 to JUnit 5 so we can more easily take advantage of potential performance improvements.

Warm regards,
Craig

> On Jun 29, 2023, at 07:04, Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, it's time for our quarterly report, please let me
> know of any updates about community activities in
> April-June that we should include!
>
> Our report isn't due for another 2 weeks, but I'll
> be away from keyboard for the next week so I'm
> starting early :)
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

Craig L Russell