Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/09 12:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] FirstFridayNovember2003 InputModules CocoonFeatureRequests Thu Oct 9 12:00:05 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFridayNovember2003 , version: 6 on Thu Oct  9 09:49:29 2003 by DavidCrossley

- # [David Crossley] (ditto, i play cards on a Friday night, so i will be there late or our next morning)
+ # [David Crossley] (Late our night 13:00 GMT and our next morning 23:00 GMT for a couple of hours each.)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=InputModules , version: 25 on Thu Oct  9 09:47:47 2003 by ChristianHaul

- __Note__: This component is not declared in {{cocoon.xconf}} by default.  You must manually add it.
+ __Note__: The same effect can be achieved by passing the parameter name "sitemapURI" to the request module. Therefore this component is not declared in {{cocoon.xconf}} by default.  You must manually add it.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFeatureRequests , version: 5 on Thu Oct  9 09:39:49 2003 by BrunoDumon

- * Making the XIncludeTransformer cacheable (this is copied from bugzilla entry 20132)
+ * Modify the caching system so that it is possible to:
+ ** include docs referenced by XSLT's document() in the cache validity (bugzilla 10203)
+ ** make the XIncludeTransformer cacheable (bugzilla 20132)