Posted to sysadmins@spamassassin.apache.org by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> on 2018/07/22 10:15:43 UTC

My site is commented out in MIRRORED.BY

What’s up?

I see it still used and it works.

br. jarif

#CONTACT: Jari Fredriksson (jarif)
#http://sa-update.bitwell.fi/ weight=10

Re: My site is commented out in MIRRORED.BY

Posted by Dave Warren <dw...@thedave.ca>.
On 2018-08-08 17:58, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

>> Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> kirjoitti 9.8.2018 kello 2.53:

>>> Interesting that you could see it was still being used, any idea how much traffic was hitting it?
>>
>> Not much, but some occasional hits were seen. It is still commented out. Somehow I have missed the last messages in my Inbox, while this list copies to my Inbox too… Bummer, I get so much mail. Mostly ordered ham to my sa-ruleqa corpus…
>>
>> br. jarif
>
> Hey, I guess it is Cloudflare that is caching the gz files for me. It just tests occasional if something has changed….

The gz files are immutable, it should be safe to cache them as long as
they're only written (by rsync) once they're complete. --delay-updates
can help to write all of the updates together.

Re: My site is commented out in MIRRORED.BY

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.

Posted by Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>.

Posted by Dave Warren <dw...@thedave.ca>.

Posted by Dave Jones <da...@apache.org>.
On 07/22/2018 05:15 AM, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
> What’s up?
>
> I see it still used and it works.
>
> br. jarif
>
> #CONTACT: Jari Fredriksson (jarif)
> #http://sa-update.bitwell.fi/ weight=10

There were some problems with it a few months ago and I commented it
out.  It appears that I need to uncomment it now.

Dave