Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 18:20:52 UTC

Fwd: Venue visit ApacheCon EU Sinsheim Notes

Forwarding and cross posting. I hope folks don't mind. I think it's
important that everyone see what the ApacheCon Europe venue looks like as
we move forward and build our OpenOffice track within.

As another reminder, we have until August 13th to submit proposals for
talks, an extension from the previous deadline of today, August 3rd.  I'll
post a separate topic on status and next steps.

See the note from Ross urging Nick to build an active volunteer team to
move forward with the detailed planning. For those keen to participate and
contribute, please subscribe to Apachecon-discuss@.

/don