Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2009/10/21 20:17:05 UTC

Test regressions in the last 24 hours

Last nights automated builds had 2 new test failures on Derby with IBM 5
SDK, IBM 6 SDK and Sun 6 JDK (but not Sun 5 JDK) that seem related to
one of the following 2 commits -
     r827727 - Jeremy
     r827788 - Pinaki

Since then, we are now seeing even more test failures due to some
commits today.  The latest failure counts are -
     Derby IBM 6 SDK - 37 failures
     Derby IBM 5 SDK - 26 failures
     Derby Sun 5 JDK - 26 failures
     Derby Sun 6 SDK - 18 failures

-Donald

Re: Test regressions in the last 24 hours

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Thanks.  Just wanted to point out that we were seeing test failures, in
case any of our users out there ran into it....

-Donald

Posted by Jeremy Bauer <te...@gmail.com>.
Donald,

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.