Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Karl Wettin <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/12 16:45:55 UTC

0.1

Who about it, should we set a date for code freeze? I've got time to
work on the release next week, so if you people don't mind I could go
for a code freeze monday.

      karl

Re: 0.1

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1.

Re: 0.1

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
I need to do the much needed process flow diagram and description for the
Classifier.  Hoping to finish it off this weekend.
------
Robin Anil
Blog: http://techdigger.wordpress.com
------