Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Pavindu Lakshan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/22 13:54:27 UTC

Requesting feedback on the work product blog

Hi all,

As GSoC '21 is coming to end tomorrow, I created the following blog post as
the work product, including my work and the future developments.

https://medium.com/@pavindulakshan/gsoc-2021-improving-apache-oodt-opsui-react-js-ui-with-advanced-functionalities-8d1a8b080c8a

It will be a great help if you can provide me with feedback on it.

Thanks and best regards
Pavindu

Re: Requesting feedback on the work product blog

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavindu,

Had a chance to go through it and it looks good. When you have some time,
let's put a mail in this list explaining the new features/look of the OPSUI.

Same as you, I was even thinking of hosting a sample deployment on a VM.
With the new docker-compose deployment, it can be done easily. Will try to
do that.

Imesha