Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/03/11 16:03:09 UTC

Idea: improving the link suggestion box, WAS: Re: Problem with the plain editor on 2.6.1

Hi Dirk,

is it feasible to make link suggestions clickable and once you've
clicked on one, it is inserted at the current edit position (where
the suggestion came from)?

Regards,
 Florian

Re: AW: Idea: improving the link suggestion box, WAS: Re: Problem with the plain editor on 2.6.1

Posted by David Gao <da...@gmail.com>.
I would be happy if I could do something for WikiWizard 1.0 maintenance.

David Gao

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.