Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/06/29 18:19:53 UTC

Re: Cocoon is not gump! ( was RE: [VOTE] preservation policy for third-party snapshot sources)

Wow. This just goes on and on.

Actually, I'd be happy if the jar file had a "findme.txt" file that had
the exact location of the CVS/subversion repository and the cvs parameters
that will result in the exact same checkout, whether it is a tag or
timestamp or whatever.  And since I can't use CVS through my corporate
firewall I'd need viewcvs to work as well.

Is that too much to expect?

Ralph