Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Russell Morrisey <Ru...@missionse.com> on 2011/04/09 00:39:17 UTC

Ajax header-contribution omits IE conditional comments

All,

I am working on a behavior which contributes IE-specific stylesheets, using conditional comments. The implementation that we have works for normal page loading, but not for AJAX requests. I think this may be an oversight in the wicket ajax client-side code?

I created a JIRA issue with quickstart. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look:

Thanks, guys,
________________________________

RUSSELL E. MORRISEY
Programmer Analyst Professional
Mission Solutions Engineering, LLC

| Russell.Morrisey@missionse.com | www.missionse.com<http://www.missionse.com/>
304 West Route 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057-3212

________________________________
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Re: Ajax header-contribution omits IE conditional comments

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
It seems they are not related.
The previous bug was applicable only to 1.5.x.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Michael O'Cleirigh <
michael.ocleirigh@rivulet.ca> wrote:

> Hi Russell,
>
> There was an issue posted on something like this earlier this week about
> this but for 1.5-RC3.
>
> In one of the replies it mentioned this issue:

> I think its likely that your issue is related.
>
> See the original thread here:
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/WICKET-1-5-RC-3-BUG-WITH-CONDITIONAL-COMMENTS-td3425644.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
>

>  All,
>>
>> I am working on a behavior which contributes IE-specific stylesheets,
>> using conditional comments. The implementation that we have works for normal
>> page loading, but not for AJAX requests. I think this may be an oversight in
>> the wicket ajax client-side code?
>>
>> I created a JIRA issue with quickstart. I would appreciate it if someone
>> could take a look:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3605
>>
>> Thanks, guys,
>> ________________________________
>>
>> RUSSELL E. MORRISEY
>> Programmer Analyst Professional
>> Mission Solutions Engineering, LLC
>>
>> | Russell.Morrisey@missionse.com | www.missionse.com<
>> http://www.missionse.com/>
>> 304 West Route 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057-3212
>>

>> ________________________________
>> This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please
>> delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in
>> delivery.
>> NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to
>> any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
>> government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such
>> purpose.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development

Re: Ajax header-contribution omits IE conditional comments

Posted by Michael O'Cleirigh <mi...@rivulet.ca>.
Hi Russell,