Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lutz Maibach <kl...@easycom.de> on 2004/02/27 09:15:11 UTC

Problems using Servlet with 4.1.29, Apache 2.0.40 and https

Hello,

I'm trying to get a servlet called rreport running with the Software
shown above. Everything is working well as long as I use the
http-address (everything is redirect via apache) to call rreport. I can
also run the tomcat-examples via https so I think that redirecting via
Apache isn't the problem. I presume that the "object not found"-message
I get calling rreport via https results from a missing entry in the
tomcat-configs but I don't know where to start searching for it.

Help would be appreciated :-)

Greetings

Lutz Maibach

RE: Problems using Servlet with 4.1.29, Apache 2.0.40 and https

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@silvacom.com>.
http and https use different port. Most likely your Apache only listens to the
http port.
hope this helps:)

-Yan