Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/28 01:37:07 UTC

Taverna Mobile Project

Hello,
In order to use the Player to create runs for the workflows, the workflows
must be uploaded to a place where the player can access it. This is so that
the player can identify which workflow run is requested from the id of the
workflow as specified in the player API. Since workflows are coming from
myexperiment, they have their own id's such that if the database that the
player was communicating with is relational, then one might get conflicts
when trying to upload workflows through the player. Because i think it
would be wise to use the workflow id's of myexperiment as the ids used to
upload them through the player to the specific database (if relational).
What options do we have or how can we go about that? What information am i
lacking?

cheers

--
*Akah Larry N.H*

*Lead Software Engineer @ GiftedMom*
*Founder IceTeck Inc*
*www.iceteck.com*

Developing technologies for emergence and sustainable development.

Re: Taverna Mobile Project

Posted by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com>.
Ok, no problem i will just deal with it like that. Hopefully in the future
it would become more flexible.

cheers

RE: Taverna Mobile Project

Posted by Ian Dunlop <Ia...@manchester.ac.uk>.