Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2015/07/30 21:36:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop committer - Zhihai Xu

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Zhihai Xu
has been elected a committer on the Apache Hadoop project recognizing his
prolific work in the last year or so.

We appreciate Zhihai's hardwork thus far, and look forward to his
contributions.

Welcome Zhihai!

Cheers!
Karthik

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop committer - Zhihai Xu

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Zhihai!

- Zhijie

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.