Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Shadowlaw <ay...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/18 20:20:10 UTC

contributing

Hi guys,

I want to contribute to the project. Is there any way to do so?

thanks

Re: contributing

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi,

first of all: welcome @ deltaspike!

you can have a look at [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/Getting+Involved

Re: contributing

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

Yes, just grab the sources:

$> git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-deltaspike.git

and start hacking :)

Seriously, we are happy about everyone who contributes new ideas and code.
For easy stuff/small changes you can just create a new JIRA in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE

and attach your patch there.

If you are going to contribute bigger parts, then we will ask you to sign the Apache iCLA [1]

All the discussions happen here on this very list.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt