Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/06/28 13:55:32 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "SpamTrapping" by JustinMason

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "SpamTrapping" page has been changed by JustinMason.
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamTrapping?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

  Mails sent to an address at the spamtraps domain are fed into the
  SpamAssassin.org spam-trapping system, where they will then be
- virus-scanned, de-duplicated, and fed into Razor, DCC, Pyzor and OPM.
+ virus-scanned, de-duplicated, and fed into Razor, DCC, Pyzor and a couple of blocklists.

  Some notes: I monitor the quality of feeds coming into this, and if it
  turns out to contain occasional bits of non-spam mail, I'll start