Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Boeyer <AB...@yahoo.de> on 2003/06/16 23:29:10 UTC

build.xml

Hello,
I had to change to line in build.xml in order to run jetty with the command:
ant -emacs run-workbench

line 17
befor: <include name="lib/org.mortbay.jetty-jdk1.2.jar"/>
after: <include name="lib/org.mortbay.jetty.jar"/>

The filename changed!

and

line 303
befor:<java classname="org.mortbay.jetty.Server" fork="true" maxmemory="128MB"
after: <java classname="org.mortbay.jetty.Server" fork="true"

I understand the first one but why did I get an error with maxmemory??

The java VM didn't start.
The error was:
Invalid maximum heap size: -Xmx128MB
Java Result: 1

Andreas

Re: build.xml

Posted by Jan Mikkelsen <jm...@adslhome.dk>.
Hi Andreas

The syntax is incorrect, it should have been -Xmx128M.
So if you think (or know) the server needs more heap memory than the
default maximum heap size of 64Mb you might want to try with:

java classname="org.mortbay.jetty.Server" fork="true" maxmemory="128M"

regards, Jan