Posted to builds@apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 21:53:41 UTC

Increasing swap partition for Nutch* builds on Solaris

Hi Builds@,

After yesterdays reboot, the UnknownHostException has disappeared so thank
you very much for this.
We're now experiencing the formidable

Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "chmod" (in
directory "/zonestorage/hudson_solaris/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Nutch-trunk/trunk/src/plugin/parse-ext"):
error=12, Not enough space

Is it possible for someone to please advise me on the shell script to
initiate to increase the swap in an attempt to run our builds.

Thank you very much in advance.

Lewis

--
*Lewis*