Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com> on 2000/09/26 17:51:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/jasper/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler TagBeginGenerator.java

Danno,

Thanks for the comments. There is still much to be done regarding XML
handling, and what you're pointing out is one of them.

I'm hoping someone will have a few cycles to handle some of it (hint :-) )

Thanks again,

	-- Pierre