Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2011/05/30 15:01:14 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1129148 - in /incubator/rave/trunk/rave-portal/src/main: java/org/apache/rave/portal/service/ java/org/apache/rave/portal/service/impl/ webapp/script/

On 05/30/2011 02:54 PM, mpierce@apache.org wrote:
> Author: mpierce
> Date: Mon May 30 12:54:34 2011
> New Revision: 1129148

> Log:
> First steps to adding the delete widget capability. Also added some comments, observations along the way.

Hi Marlon,

Great you're picking this up (RAVE-11 I think), but would even be nicer if you can:
a) assign RAVE-11 to yourself and put it in progress, so others will know you
are working on it
b) reference RAVE-11 in your commit message so it can be tracked back from JIRA
itself

Thanks,

Ate

Posted by Marlon Pierce <mp...@cs.indiana.edu>.