Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE <da...@scott.af.mil> on 2002/02/05 19:55:23 UTC

SSL

I'm sure that a lot of people have run into the untrusted cert exception while trying to benchmark SSL sites.

Is there a better solution than overriding the X509TrustManager?

If this is too vague, let me know, I'll clarify.

-Dave

Re: SSL

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Durham David Cntr 805CSS/SCBE wrote:
> I'm sure that a lot of people have run into the untrusted cert exception while trying to benchmark SSL sites.
>
> Is there a better solution than overriding the X509TrustManager?
>
> If this is too vague, let me know, I'll clarify.

I have not found anything that is portable.  I have looked and looked, and have not been able to come up with
anything better than what we have now.  If you are willing to help in this area, I am open to suggestions.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin