Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Arulazi D <ar...@india.hp.com> on 2002/10/29 13:58:42 UTC

AddressBook Example fails WSDL generations

Hi,
I have deployed the AddressBook sample in the Axis Server.
When I try to generate WSDL by clicking the URL
"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/AddressBook?wsdl" in the browser, I
get the following exceptions :
<trace>
Fault - WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on
the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix
for 'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set
on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
 stackTrace: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema'. Namespace prefixes must be set on
the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getPrefix(Unknown Source)
</trace>

Dev Environment : JDK 1.3.1_04, Apache Tomcat 4.1.12, Xerces 2.2.0
I am able to generate WSDL for the default services like AdminService &
Version.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Arul