Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/10 18:27:59 UTC

Screen Widget Cache, Dataresource, FlexString Error

I am getting an undesired result with the following:

<screen name="main-content">
  <section>
     <widgets>
       <label>${parameters.dataresourceId}</label>
        <content dataresource-id="${parameters.dataresourceId}"/>
     </widgets>
  </section>
 </screen>

On each request with a different dataresourceId value, the <label> updates, but the <content> does not until the widget.screen.locationResource.expireTime cache setting elapses.  This leads me to believe that the screen is getting cached after the FlexibleStringExpander does its magic on the content element.  I can't imagine this being the expected result.  Can anyone help me zero in on the fix while I dig?  Thanks.

Re: Screen Widget Cache, Dataresource, FlexString Error

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
What revision are you using?

-Adrian