Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Larry Foard <La...@watchguard.com> on 2017/05/30 23:19:53 UTC

is dev subscription not working?

jhe@watchguard.com

Has been trying to subscribe but isn't seeing a confirmation or rejection e-mail of any sort.

Thanks

-Larry

Re: is dev subscription not working?

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
seeing any confirmation whatsoever, I wonder if their initial attempt to
subscribe is being flagged as spam.

I've used my moderator powers to request the subscription. They will still
need to send a confirmation response to complete the process, and should
receive an email asking for that confirmation. If that still doesn't work,
let us know and we'll reach out to Infra. They should be able to figure out
what's happening.

- Mike