Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2007/06/27 01:36:22 UTC

new Hadoop contrib committer: Michael Stack

I'm pleased to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to add Michael
Stack as a Hadoop contrib committer.  Welcome, Michael!

Doug

Re: new Hadoop contrib committer: Michael Stack

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.
In case others are wondering what Michael's talking about:
coincidentally, I work at the same company as his sister in London.

Tom

Posted by Michael Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Tom.

Posted by Tom White <to...@gmail.com>.