Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Madasamy Sankarapandian <ma...@mcruncher.com> on 2012/09/07 10:38:56 UTC

Equivalent to WebResource in Wicket 1.5.8

Right now i migrating my application from wicket 1.4.x to 1.5.8

In wicket 1.4.x

 For view the image i used MyResource class which is extends the
WebResource class.
 The coding is add(Image("image",MyResource(new File(path)));

 WebResource#getResourceStream() are Removed from wicket 1.5.x

 What is the equivalent class to WebResource in Wicket 1.5.x?

Re: Equivalent to WebResource in Wicket 1.5.8

Posted by Madasamy Sankarapandian <ma...@mcruncher.com>.
Thank you very much

I used  ByteArrayResource(String contentType, byte[] array, String
filename) constructor.

Re: Equivalent to WebResource in Wicket 1.5.8

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think the easiest for would be to extend
org.apache.wicket.request.resource.ByteArrayResource.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend