Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sunil G <su...@apache.org> on 2017/11/24 17:18:23 UTC

Jenkins is failing

Hello

I am seeing continuous jenkins errors like below.

Modes:  MultiJDK  Sentinel  Jenkins  Robot  Docker  ResetRepo  UnitTests
Processing: YARN-7510
ERROR: *Unsure how to process YARN-7510*.

Has anyone see same issue earlier, and how to resolve this?

- Sunil

Re: Jenkins is failing

Posted by Daniel Templeton <da...@cloudera.com>.
Looking at the output, it's hunting for the working directory and not
finding it.

Daniel

Re: Jenkins is failing

Posted by Yufei Gu <fl...@gmail.com>.