Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Bob Paige <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 19:59:00 UTC

scrolling tables

One of my users wants to put large tables in a wiki page (like 22 columns
and 30-40 rows) and wonders if we can somehow put scrollbars around the
thing, rather than having to scroll the entire page. If we could use the
window's scrollbars it might not be so bad, but since the page content has
its own scrollbar, the user has to run to the bottom of the window, move the
inner scrollbar, then run back up and look at the large table again.

If there isn't a way built-in to JSPWiki, is there a way through HTML that I
could implement through a plugin, i.e.

[{ScrollingTable

||column 1||column 2||...
|row1...