Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by dd...@apache.org on 2016/06/22 17:26:23 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.25 (incubating)

Vote on the podling mailing list for releasing Apache FreeMarker
2.3.25 (incubating) passed with the following results: 4 +1 votes from
PPMC members, no "0" votes, no "-1" votes. Thus, this version is
recommended for release by the PPMC, and the formal release vote will
be soon follow on general@incubator.apache.org.

  Jacopo Cappellato +1 (IPMC and PPMC member)
  Sergio Fernndez +1 (IPMC and PPMC member)
  Daniel Dekany +1 (PPMC member only)
  Evangelia Dendramis +1 (PPMC member only)

Vote mails:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-freemarker-dev/201606.mbox/%3CCAEvdU_1dE87KCQVLWzOLvgzYRN9i09GWjh8F03pOXhGAt%2Bnraw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-freemarker-dev/201606.mbox/%3CCACZMt7y_pySwKP16oOKqrnKKBWTOZk9TRALsp3%3De4V%2B1aN35Cw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-freemarker-dev/201606.mbox/%3cCAOfJQJ0FL2-TYYUiR3RNRM_QJb4L=2RgnkN1nFGQLfz_P5sFTg@mail.gmail.com%3e
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-freemarker-dev/201606.mbox/%3c858355157.20160621190826@freemail.hu%3e

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.25 (incubating)

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 7:53:35 PM, Daniel Dekany wrote:

> Note that I will be offline stating from Wednesday morning (GMT+02)
> until Friday night.

I mean, starting from Thursday morning...

> So if there will be any questions on the general
> list during that, don't hesitate to answer instead of me.

 Daniel Dekany

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache FreeMarker 2.3.25 (incubating)

Posted by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu>.
I have started the vote thread on general@incubator.apache.org. IPMC
members, please recast your votes! (I know it's actually not required,
but last time there was some confusion about it.)

Note that I will be offline stating from Wednesday morning (GMT+02)
until Friday night. So if there will be any questions on the general