Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Schalk Cronjé <ys...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 13:57:00 UTC

Correct way of referring to Groovy

A post of the other day made me think about this (Russel's to blame as
usual). What is the correct to referring to Groovy in documentation now?

    Is it Groovy or is it Apache Groovy?

OR

    Is it Groovy for releases prior to 2.4 and Apache Groovy for 2.4 and
beyond?

--
Schalk W. Cronjé
Twitter / Ello / Toeter : @ysb33r

Re: Correct way of referring to Groovy

Posted by Owen Rubel <or...@gmail.com>.
I'm thinking Super Groovy

Maybe Friggin Groovy.

Major Groovy? Perhaps Captain Groovy? Ooooh Dr Groovy.

Disco Groovy :)

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com