Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/23 16:27:21 UTC

Re: Multiple values encountered for non multivalued field

Okay, I've modified my local version to only add the more indexer title
when there's not an existing title.

How do I create and submit a patch?

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
In Jira after you craeted an accoutn you can make a new issue and attach a
patch.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex