Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by James Mao <ja...@iona.com> on 2006/12/19 03:40:14 UTC

Commented code

Hi,

I saw lots of commented code at least in
org.apache.cxf.wsdl.EndpointReferenceUtils and
org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.test.DummyBus
Can someone shed me some lights why we put so many commented code in the
classes, is it TODO, REVIST, so it's dead code?
It's it's TODO or REVIST, i suggest we put those key words in font of
the commented code, that will be easier for others to understand what's
going on here.

I'm going to remove those commented code, if you have any objections,
let me know?

Cheers,
James.