Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@apache.org> on 2020/01/07 18:52:44 UTC

new committer: Siegfried Goeschl

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache FreeMarker
has invited Siegfried Goeschl to become a committer, and we are
pleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Siegfried Goeschl was around our community for a good while, sometimes
participating on the mailing list, sometimes sharing his FreeMarker related
projects and knowledge elsewhere. He has also expressed interest in
continuing
his project, freemarker-cli, here, as part of the FreeMarker project. He is
also
committer or PMC member in some others Apache projects.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Re: new committer: Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Welcome Siegfried

Jacques

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard, Siegfried!

Posted by Christoph Rüger <c....@synesty.com>.
Willkommen Siegfried :) Very cool to have you.

--
Christoph Rüger, Geschäftsführer
Synesty <https://synesty.com/> - Anbinden und Automatisieren ohne

--
Synesty GmbH
Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a

Geschäftsführer: Christoph Rüger

Unternehmenssitz: Jena
Handelsregister B beim Amtsgericht: Jena

Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 508766
Ust-IdNr.: DE287564982

Re: new committer: Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com>.