Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dana Powers <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/29 16:02:08 UTC

Re: [kafka-clients] [VOTE] 0.10.0.1 RC0

+1

tested against kafka-python integration test suite = pass.

Aside: as the scope of kafka gets bigger, it may be useful to organize
release notes into functional groups like core, brokers, clients,
kafka-streams, etc. I've found this useful when organizing
kafka-python release notes.

-Dana

Posted by Harsha Ch <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ismael.