Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/18 12:20:08 UTC

Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Hey,
I'm new to Hadoop, so please correct me if I'm wrong and bear with me :)

I want to build Hadoop 1.2.1 on my Ubuntu VM.

I'm not able to find the .src.tar.gz file for 1.2.1.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Vikram Bajaj.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Vikram!

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Vikram!

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Vikram!

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Vikram!

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by James Bond <bo...@gmail.com>.
Did you get to look at this?

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by James Bond <bo...@gmail.com>.
Did you get to look at this?

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by James Bond <bo...@gmail.com>.
Did you get to look at this?

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by James Bond <bo...@gmail.com>.
Did you get to look at this?

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay! Thanks :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay! Thanks :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay! Thanks :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay! Thanks :)

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Thank you!

But, is there any direct file to be downloaded? Versions like 2.7.1 have
the .src.tar.gz file... Has it been removed for 1.2.1?

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file

Posted by Vikram Bajaj <vi...@gmail.com>.
Okay. Thank you!

Re: Hadoop 1.2.1 Source file