Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Marc Le Bihan <ml...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 07:27:37 UTC

I'm currenty splitting Database reading from shapefile to be able to use it elsewhere.

Hello,

    For a use I have, I am currently splitting the Database loading (DBF) from the shapefile, in order to use it elsewhere. Especially when there is a single DBF with useful data inside, but that DBF is not accompanied with a shapefile.

    The work is in progress.
    I don’t know if you can receive the files in attachement through this mailling list. They are working at the moment (still loading my sample shapefile), but I continue my splitting.

Regards,

Marc.

Re: I'm currenty splitting Database reading from shapefile to be able to use it elsewhere.

Posted by Marc Le Bihan <ml...@gmail.com>.
Thanks !
It is done. [1]

Regards,