Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Nils Schimmelmann <ns...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/21 02:00:22 UTC

Simple bug in SimpleNamedResourceManager

Hey guys,

The method getFieldValue(Object, String) needs to be altered to use
getDeclaredField because ResourceRegistration is now protected due to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2102

https://github.com/apache/uima-uimafit/blob/trunk/uimafit-core/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/fit/util/SimpleNamedResourceManager.java#L204

Thanks,

   Nils

Re: Simple bug in SimpleNamedResourceManager

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Nils,

I opened an issue for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-5024

Looks like that particular line is not covered by any unit test.

Since it has been a while that I worked on that code, can you give me a pointer how to reproduce the problem so that we can improve the test coverage?

Best,

-- Richard