Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/07/04 06:56:15 UTC

Web console of AciveMq in Fuse

Hi..

I have activemq separately and its web console, looks and works good.

But i have fuse and a activemq running on it. Would it be possible to view
the Fuse's activemq in that webconsole by modifying any file.

Since i was not able to install webconsole for activemq in fuse.

Help me out.

Cheers
Guru

-----