Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com> on 2002/10/18 21:11:35 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer John Turner

Hi,

I'd like to propose John Turner [Jturner at AAS.com]
as a new Tomcat committer.

He does a great job in helping people on tomcat-users list, and he is
willing to help us writing docs, testing, etc.

MT.

Re: [VOTE] New Committer John Turner

Posted by Jean-Francois Arcand <jf...@apache.org>.
+1

He is quite impressive on tomcat-users list

-- Jeanfrancois

Posted by Bob Herrmann <bo...@jadn.com>.