Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Liang Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/06/14 01:29:53 UTC

[VOTE] Presto integration version :Re: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should work with Presto in the next release version(1.2.0)

Hi

+1 for supporting presto integration.

I propose to support 0.166 to match some community users(Ctrip) which
already be used in production,  please dev vote the presto version also.

Regards
Liang

Re: [VOTE] Presto integration version :Re: [DISCUSSION] Whether Carbondata should work with Presto in the next release version(1.2.0)

Posted by Erlu Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1 for support presto integration.

Regards.
Chenerlu.

--
View this message in context: http://apache-carbondata-dev-mailing-list-archive.1130556.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Presto-integration-version-Re-DISCUSSION-Whether-Carbondata-should-work-with-Presto-in-the-next-tp14906p15138.html
Sent from the Apache CarbonData Dev Mailing List archive mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Posted by David CaiQiang <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 for supporting presto integration.

-----
Best Regards
David Cai
--
View this message in context: http://apache-carbondata-dev-mailing-list-archive.1130556.n5.nabble.com/VOTE-Presto-integration-version-Re-DISCUSSION-Whether-Carbondata-should-work-with-Presto-in-the-next-tp14906p14907.html
Sent from the Apache CarbonData Dev Mailing List archive mailing list archive at Nabble.com.