Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by be...@gmail.com on 2014/09/01 17:17:19 UTC

hide/show user list screen

hello,

I would like to cutomize my OM environment (debian squeezy / OM 3.0.2) and
I would like to know if :
- it is possible to hide the user-list on the left screen when you enter in
a room ?
- it is possible to auto-close the user-list when you enter in the room
- it is possible to hide video window of administrator or user ?

I'm wondering if I can design all my screens very precisely. I know that I
can modify custom.css  to modify colors, and hide/show part in Room layout
Options. But is it possible to do more modifications ?

Ben

Re: hide/show user list screen

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
CSS changes are only affects HTML part of OM.

It all possible, but require code modification

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax