Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "java_program@aliyun.com" <ja...@aliyun.com> on 2017/03/01 08:18:57 UTC

Get the login User in class HiveCmdBuilder

Hi,
    I want to execute beeline command using the Kylin login User.
    How can I get the login User in the org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveCmdBuilder class

java_program@aliyun.com

Re: Get the login User in class HiveCmdBuilder

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
You are welcomed to contribute this feature if ready. Currently, Kylin does
not support it yet.

:

回复: Get the login User in class HiveCmdBuilder

Posted by "java_program@aliyun.com" <ja...@aliyun.com>.
Hi,