Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "assaf.mendelson" <as...@rsa.com> on 2018/10/10 08:10:35 UTC

Docker image to build Spark/Spark doc

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was a docker image to build spark and/or spark
documentation

The idea would be that I would start the docker image, supplying the
directory with my code and a target directory and it would simply build
everything (maybe with some options).

Any chance there is already something like that which is working and tested?

Thanks,
        Assaf

Re: Docker image to build Spark/Spark doc

Posted by Robert Kruszewski <dz...@gmail.com>.
Me and my colleagues built one for running spark builds on circleci. The
images are at
https://hub.docker.com/r/palantirtechnologies/circle-spark-python/
(circle-spark-r if you want to build sparkr). Dockerfiles for those images
can be found at
https://github.com/palantir/spark/tree/master/dev/docker-images

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.