Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/14 06:40:59 UTC

Please Help to Install OM

Please help me in installation of OM 2.x.

Re: Please Help to Install OM

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Yes following the instructions of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

I completed all the 19 steps now at Step 20 and trying to run the script "red5-debug.bat" but viewing the error like:

"Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap"

What's it and how to resolve?

RE: Please Help to Install OM

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Aysha,