Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/18 07:13:18 UTC

Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Hi

I think we should get a new release out at the end of this month or at
the start of next.

I am creating a 3.13.0 version in JIRA so we can move tickets to this
version, so we can close down on 3.12.

I am working on the documentation updates so I won't work as much on
features, bugs etc.

One feature that may slip into 3.13 is related to the new route
configuration, where we need a common way of configuring error
handling in the model/DSL. Today its specific for each of them.
That work affects a bunch of stuff and may be safer to do for 3.13
where I would have better time.
https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/route-configuration.html

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6170

Re: Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.

    source: https://github.com/apache/camel.git (refname: main, start path: core/camel-core-engine/src/main/docs)

Re: Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Re: Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
OK, I pushed the 3.12.x branches on camel, camel-spring-boot and
camel-karaf. You can proceed committing on the main branches.

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Apache Camel 3.12 Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.