Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Vardar, Tuna" <Tu...@satama.com> on 2001/03/06 16:25:03 UTC

A Strange Error when using Forte for Java and Struts ...

Greetings,

I tried to use Forte for Java 2.0 with Struts and got this different error:

    Class javax.sql.DataSource not found in type decleration or import.

The reason for this is the line implemented as:

    import org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet;

any comments?

king regards,
tuna

Re: A Strange Error when using Forte for Java and Struts ...

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.
The class javax.sql.DataSource is in the JDBC 2.0
optional package.  You can download it from here.
Forte might want it in the classpath.  It is used by
Struts, but you normally don't need it unless you are
using it are building Struts.

http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/download.html#spec

David

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/