Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Martin Thelian <Ma...@gmx.at> on 2008/11/01 09:38:15 UTC

Re: FW: Apache Felix Monitor Admin - Status

Hi!

Richard S. Hall schrieb:
> Didier Donsez wrote:
>> May be a JIRA issue
>> But I'm not sure JIRA can be used for sandboxed bundles !
> I am not sure if it is common either, but it doesn't really matter to
> me. Bytes are cheap. However, I don't think it would make sense to
> make JIRA components for sandbox projects. I guess someone has to
> figure out if this is a project they want to see through to
> completion. If so, start working on it and submitting patches. When it
> gets stable enough, then it can be moved to trunk. Perhaps Martin and
> Didier can team up to make it happen.

What about using "No component" or even to create a single component for
all sandbox projects out there?
But I could also send patches and reports directly to Didier if this is
ok for him.

Regards,
Martin

Re: FW: Apache Felix Monitor Admin - Status

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Martin Thelian wrote:
> Richard S. Hall schrieb:
>
>>> What about using "No component" or even to create a single component
>>> for all sandbox projects out there?
>>> But I could also send patches and reports directly to Didier if this
>>> is ok for him.
>>>
>> I will create a sandbox component for now. We can always delete it if
>> we change our minds.
>>
> That would be great, thanks.

FYI, I created the component, so feel free to add an issue to it.

-> richard

Posted by Martin Thelian <Ma...@gmx.at>.
Richard S. Hall schrieb:
>> What about using "No component" or even to create a single component
>> for all sandbox projects out there?
>> But I could also send patches and reports directly to Didier if this
>> is ok for him.
> I will create a sandbox component for now. We can always delete it if
> we change our minds.
That would be great, thanks.

Regards,
Martin

Re: FW: Apache Felix Monitor Admin - Status

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.